What information does Girly Rose collect, and how we use it?
We may collect information based on your use of our products and services.
- We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our products or services. When you sign up for an account, contact us for help, place an order, we may collect your name, phone number, zip code, address, etc.
- We also collect information about how you use our products or services, such as the type of products you view or like or the frequency and duration of your activities.
Use of information:
- Continuously improve your shopping experience by personalizing products for you.
- Deliver products and provide best pre and post-sale services.
- Update you with services, offers, and promotions.
- Send customized content that interests to you.
- To address network integrity and security issues.
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Information about payments
If you use our products or services for purchases, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access to our products or services, depending on the permissions you granted. We may associate the information we collect from your devices to help us in providing consistent services across devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals.
- Information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile number and IP address.
Your personal information is protected and we will not sell, share or disclose it to others. We share it only described as below:
- Have your consent to share the information;
- In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised policy.